Tips for Your Home Sale
10 Low Cost Ways To Get Your Home SOLD!
When you look for your new home, you will be waiting for that special house that makes you say WOW! These are some low cost strategies to make your home more appealing and are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW!
Most of these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety and to add dramatic effect. (Yes, buyers drive by your home at night too!)
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door
Click here for more details and the complete article on Home sale tips!
Inside the home, there are so many things to do to make it more buyer-friendly! Below is a list to get you started. Contact us to schedule a free home evaluation!
Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact Jamie, your real estate expert for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your home, we'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your Home Evaluation today!